Consider yourself lucky that I'm sharing this recipe! This is one of my MOST favorite and it is so light and yummy!
I love making this salad in a big batch and munching on it for lunch through the week. It also makes a great side dish to BBQ or whatever you've got going for dinner! It's perfect for summer too because you don't heat up your kitchen!
Boil some water and add 6 oz of spiral pasta
While that cooks, in a large bowl mix up tomatoes, feta cheese, olives, green onions, and spinach.
Once the pasta is cooked and cooled (you don't want to melt the feta) toss together with 1/3C low calorie Italian dressing.
Pasta Spinach Salad:
- 6oz spiral pasta (I use the garden, tri-colored kind)
- 2 medium tomatoes chopped
- 1/2 C feta cheese crumbled
- 1/4 C green onions sliced
- about a can of sliced black olives
- 6 C torn fresh spinach
- 1/3 C low calorie Italian dressing
Cook pasta and drain.
Combine all ingredients and toss to coat the mixture. Cover and chill.
Did I mention my little man devours it? Spinach and all!