Tuesday, December 29, 2015

4 Reasons to Start Your Shaklee business Now

Have you ever thought about starting your own Shaklee business? Since starting my own business, I have been able to grow personally, help others, make a difference, go green, get all my health products paid for, ear free car payments, free trips, and earn a full-time passive income! Shaklee has been such a blessed to my family and me! I want to bless others with this opportunity and share this gift. Christmas time is all about giving and I want to give you a head start to make 2016 your best year ever! If you want to join us, December is a great time to partner with us and become your own boss! Here’s why…

Tax Advantages

When you join Shaklee and Project Dream with a Gold Kit, you can write off your business kit. Who loves write-offs? In fact, tax advantages are one of the best things about having a home based business! When you join in 2015, you can get your return back in 2016 rather than waiting for 2017 if you start your business in 2016. Hello no brainer!!!

New Year Resolutions

You can be there to help all your friends and family with their new year resolutions. You know everyone wants a fresh start for the new year! Not feeling your best either? You don’t have to look and feel your best to join us. You can work on yourself while you inspire others to do the same. You are honest & real and people trust you!! You can do this!

Free Trips

Shaklee offers several trips a year and the clock starts counting January 1st! What does this mean? It means that you can take full advantage of earning a tropical, all inclusive, paid vacation! I don’t know about you, but I will work for trips!! The announcements of next year’s trip will be made on January 4th- be there!

New Training

Shaklee is coming out with a brand new Shaklee University that will help you explode and duplicate your business! I am also starting a private Social Media 8 Week Training Course for everyone in Project Dream and you do not want to miss out.

What others are saying:

Screen Shot 2015-12-22 at 1.12.45 PM Screen Shot 2015-12-22 at 1.13.07 PM Screen Shot 2015-12-22 at 1.13.17 PM Screen Shot 2015-12-22 at 1.13.25 PM Screen Shot 2015-12-22 at 1.13.32 PM Screen Shot 2015-12-22 at 1.13.47 PM Screen Shot 2015-12-22 at 1.14.04 PM Screen Shot 2015-12-22 at 1.14.16 PM

Get Started Now

Get started ASAP and apply join our team here! Someone will contact you within 24-48 hours.

If you have a few questions or need more info, set up a time to chat with me here.
I’m excited to help you get your business started now. Together, let’s make 2016 you’re best year ever!


Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!


Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Fresh Start Challenge - Coming Soon!

Hey friends! I hope you are having a fantastic week. I have pretty much finished preparations for Christmas, I just have some grocery shopping to do. How are you doing? What's the weather like for you? We just moved to the Chicago area and have been having a very warm December. It's been in the 40's and 50's!!

Anyway, I want to invite you to join me for our Fresh Start Challenge starting January 4th. I am so looking forward to getting back on track with my health. With the busyness of this time of year, I've fallen out of good habits and of course had a few too many treats.

I'm still working out the details, but if you're looking to get back to healthy habits and get rid of the junk then I highly recommend this restart. I always feel amazing after doing it and usually lose several pounds! Plus, we will have an online support community to help and motivate you!

For now, enjoy your Christmas and time with family and friends! I will let you know the details and kit details when I get them all worked out!

Merry Christmas!

twitterbutton pinterestbutton Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket facebookbutton

Sunday, September 6, 2015

HUSH Baby HUSH Hat Review and Giveway

Hey there friends! I’m back! Boy these last few months have been crazy for my family and I will be sure to fill you in soon, but I really wanted to share this totally awesome product I got to try out.
So one of the big events that happened was that our family grew again! Baby D joined us in June and has been such a great baby!

But since the little guy is #4 of the kids, he has 3 older siblings yelling, screaming, fighting, laughing, and crying around him all day long. That’s why I was so excited to have the opportunity to try out the HUSH Baby HUSH Hat.

What is the HUSH Hat?

The HUSH Hat™ was designed to comfortably protect your baby’s sensitive hearing, softening sounds that constantly wake sleeping babies  Designed with specialized sound-absorbing foam and ultra-soft materials, each HUSH Hat™ not only reduces noise, but is incredibly comfortable.

I tried out the HUSH Hat on Baby D in a ton of different situations and was very pleased with it. We used it at home during the hustle and bustle of life

and while he napped.

We went on a huge road trip and he wore it a lot while in the car since we were in such tight quarters.

More recently, I went to a conference with thousands of people. I used the HUSH Hat in the auditorium to protect his ears from the loud music and applause. The hat worked so well, he napped soundly! One of the other moms there was really jealous because her baby would startle and wake up all the time.

So now the best part, one of you gets to win your very own HUSH Hat. Enter below for your chance! You will love it!

Have a great Labor Day!!

a Rafflecopter giveaway
twitterbutton pinterestbutton Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket facebookbutton

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...